Káfet AAVASAKSAN PAVILJONKI
Set in the historical national landscape of Aavasaksa, in Kruununpuisto Park on the summit of the hill, sits Aavasaksa Pavilion, an old traveller’s lodge refurbished in the Neoclassical style into a cafeteria-restaurant.
The pavilion serves customers daily from June to August and on weekends in September. At other times, the pavilion serves customers by separate arrangement, providing an excellent venue for various happenings, training events, parties and meetings. See our website or Facebook page for more detailed opening hours.
• Seats 50 customers
• Locally produced products
• Meeting, celebration and event venue
• Art and handicraft shop
Kruununpuisto Park offers
• Kruununnäyttämö stage for outdoor performances, audience capacity 200
• Hiking trails
• Historical attractions:
• Keisarinmaja (Imperial Lodge)
• Maupertuis Monument
• Struve Geodetic Arc and observation tower
• Statue of Annikki Kariniemi
• Guide services on request