1. Name of route
2. Route length and suitability
10.7 km ski track connecting the Ainiovaara ski centre and Aavasaksanvaara. Route suitable for fitness activities and day outings.
3. Required level of ability
4. Seasonal suitability
Kota campfire shelter by the route.
6. Estimated time consumption
Some 1-2 hours one way by ski.
7. Suitable outdoor activity types
Classic and skate skiing.
8. Route conditions, associated risks and appropriate equipment
Be careful when crossing the Kopamäki road.
9. Natural and cultural environment
For the most part, this ski trail runs along a main road, with parts passing through forests and open spaces.
10. Getting there
The parking lot of the Ainiovaara ski centre, N66 19.089 E23 41.498, Alkkulanrinne. Ski the Ainiovaara illuminated ski tracks counter-clockwise for about 3.6 km to Hietakangas, where this trail begins.
11. Responsible for maintenance
Municipality of Ylitornio